Town Malling Cricket Club policy is:
- It is not the responsibility of the coach or team manager to transport, or arrange to transport, the children to and from the club or match.
- Parents/carers are responsible for the safe delivery and collection of their child for matches or training.
- Information will be distributed which relates to all planned away fixtures or competitions to provide parents/carers with an opportunity to make appropriate arrangements.
- Coaches and club staff will be responsible for children in their care when on the club premises or on arrival at opponents’ cricket grounds.
- Town Malling Cricket Club will seek permission from parents/carers for children to participate in all competitions and away fixtures/events Parents/carers should “pick up and drop off” their children to/from the coach or age group manager, and should always be prompt, if you are delayed the coach or manager should be contacted.